How to buy your tickets online:
Select your ticket:
- Click the "Add to basket" button next to the product you would like to purchase
- Select the quantity
- If you don't want to buy other products click the "Add & Checkout" button
- If you would like to buy other products click the "Add & Continue shopping" button to go back to browse the products. If you finished, click the "Checkout" button on top of the page to go to the checkout process.
Step 1 – Check your basket
- Check your previously selected products once more and make sure you have everything you need
- On the bottom of the page, you might find some useful tips about related products and can add them to your basket immediately
- If everything is okay proceed by clicking the "Get these items" button
Step 2 – Enter your data / Select Payment method
- Please enter your data, even if you buy your ticket to someone else. Your e-mail has to be valid and working because this is where we will send your ticket and receipt.
- If you need an invoice please check the box "I need an invoice" and fill out the form.
- Please select your preferred payment method and click on “Place your order” to continue.
Step 3 – Pay with your bank card securely
Step 4 – Ticket sending via e-mail, exchanging
After the confirmation from the bank, you will receive an e-mail to the address you have entered. The subject of the e-mail will be: Purchase confirmation. This e-mail will contain your receipt, an electronic invoice (if requested) and the download links to your tickets in PDF or virtual pass (.pkpass) for Apple / Google Wallet.
You have two options to exchange your ticket for a wristband:
A) Download PDF:
Please click the "Download PDF" button in your e-mail to download the pdf voucher for every item you bought. If you have purchased multiple tickets you will be able to open them on different links. To open them you will need Adobe Reader, you can download it from here.
B) Download virtual pass (.pkpass) for Apple / Google Wallet:
Tap the Download virtual pass (.pkpass) for Apple / Google Wallet to download the files to your smartphone with Android or iOs and Google Wallet (for Android) or Apple Wallet (for iOS) applications installed. You will receive your wristband by showing the QR-code from the application. (If choosing this option you don’t have to print your ticket and bring it with you)
Please make sure that you have your voucher (on your smartphone or printed) before you arrive at the event. Please consider the environment and only print this voucher if it is absolutely necessary.
In case you need any assistance, or experience any problems, please read the following section before contacting us. Most of the issues can be solved this way.
Are you a last minute buyer and experiencing some troubles with our webshop? This might happen, as the last hours of a sales period are always very intense. Quick solution: simply look for a local retailer here.
Didn't get any email! Where are my tickets?
It can take a maximum of 24 hours for the link to arrive, in case it did not happen, please try with the following steps:
- Check your SPAM/promotions folder in your mailbox.
- Your activation link arrives from the following email address:
- You might have mistyped your email address... If you think this is the case, please write an email to the following address:
My payment was declined. What’s the problem?
In case the online purchase was declined first make sure that your card is supported for online transactions or online purchase is not prohibited by the card provider. The payment cannot go through if the card is prohibited to use or if it is not valid.
You can also try the following steps:
- Please retry the payment process and double-check the data you have entered! Typos can happen.
- Alternatively you can try purchasing the purchasing the ticket from one of our official ticket retailer partners.
- In case your account does not have the sufficient amount for the transaction or there is a purchase limit, the transaction will be declined. In this case you should consult with your bank card provider. They will need the following data (you can find them in the error message):
- transaction ID number
- 3-digit error code.
What if I can't go to the festival? Can I give my ticket to someone else?
VOLT ticket sales operate with a strict no-refund policy. Tickets are non-personalized, so there's no need for any official permission from the buyer to enable someone else entering with the ticket.
So if you cannot come to the festival, feel free to give your vouchers to one of your friends, or sell them.
The online webshop service is maintained by Sziget Cultural Management Ltd., 1033 Budapest, Hajógyári-sziget, Hrsz.: 23796/58., Hungary
Online bank card transaction information
During the ordering you will be directed to a secure online payment gateway. You can find detailed information about the Online bank card transaction here.